Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome to The Ellie Goulding Blog!

Hey there Gould-Diggers, and welcome to a blog were everything is about your beloved, Ellie Goulding. Yes, I said Ellie Goulding! On this blog my mission is of course to blog about the latest news on Ellie, and even to spread the Ellie love to all of those who have yet to discover her amazing voice. Please inform spread the link to this blog to all Ellie Fans, that you know. It would mean so much to me! If you guys have any request on what types of blogposts you guys would like to see don't be afraid, just email theelliegoulding@gmail.com and i'll for sure consider it. 


- In the near future I will be blog posting about the day I met Ellie Goulding. I have a small blog post already on my main blog if you guys would like to see it.. http://dirttydiana.blogspot.com/


Sneak peek!




Signing of, GouldDiggers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! Good day Gould Digger♥